Generac Generators – Coronavirus 2020
Coronavirus and Home Generators in Knoxville, TN
The whole world is carefully watching updates about Coronavirus unraveling in the past few months. This month, it has reached our home state of Tennessee with three confirmed cases. People are canceling their trips and getting stocked up on hand sanitizers and masks. However, this is not the time for panic. The chances of you getting Coronavirus are slim, but what is more likely to affect your home is the national scare. So, how can you prepare your home for unforeseen circumstances in the rise of Coronavirus panic?
Backup generators can play an essential role in weather and national emergencies. They provide you peace of mind and a state of preparedness for natural disasters. We rely so much on electrical power, and lack of it can affect our daily lives very seriously. Losing power for even a few hours can mean losing money, especially if it’s your business that is suffering in the emergency. Keep in mind, the CDC has stated we should expect severe disruption to our normal, daily lives.
With almost 50 years of experience, we found Generac backup generators to be the best in the industry to guard your home. Significantly quieter than a portable generator, it will protect the home’s most essential circuits without having to manually set up during inclement weather, refuel, or run electrical cords. These backup generators run low-speed exercise once each week for about 10 minutes, making it ready for any unexpected accidents. Our clients are highly satisfied with the Generac results!
Here are the reasons to consider for purchasing a backup generator in Knoxville:
1. The power outages mostly, but not always, caused by weather may last longer than just a few hours, but days. Heating and cooling systems ensure comfort in your home. Cooking becomes more difficult without electricity.
2. If you have a hybrid or electric car, you need your car charged up at all times.
3. Food can spoil quickly. It takes a few hours for the temperature inside the refrigerator or freezer to start dropping. Once the temperature reaches 40 degrees, it is known to be unsafe to ingest that food.
4. If you work from home, you need electricity to continue your work.
5. You also might have a family member who uses an electrically powered medical device, such as oxygen concentrators, wheelchair lifts, CPAP machines or other specialized equipment. Home generators can be very important in those cases.
Even with Generac affordable prices and the possibility of payment installments, backup generators can be pricey. However, it is an investment for your home and your family’s security. If you are purchasing a generator for your business, it will help you to continue your work uninterrupted in case of any difficult conditions.
At Lloyd’s Electric Service, we specialize in the design and installation of home and commercial backup generators across the Southeast. Our team members are Generac Factory Trained Technicians, which can provide preventative maintenance and repairs. Contact us today to book an appointment to install your new home backup generator!